made a major investment!
You've invested in telephone equipment and service,
computers and software, building space, a marketing
strategy, training, managers and supervisors, plus the
payroll for telemarketers.
There is a way to identify and hire employees who fit
the "call center culture." They have an understanding
of sales principles and behavioral traits that indicate
they are well suited for work in your call center.
The solution is the Profiles Call Center Survey
™, a management tool that compares employees
and job applicants to established call center benchmarks
for success for either inbound or outbound.
Using the Profiles Call Center Survey TM helps you select
employees who perform effectively and efficiently. You'll
solve the turnover problem - they'll perform better,
more reliably and stay with you longer.
* Helps you hire employees who "fit the job"
- inbound or outbound
* Reduces employee burnout and turnover
* Makes training more effective
* Minimizes turnover during the training phase
* Reduces the need for constant supervision
* Decreases complaints
* Gives you a competitive advantage
* Increase productivity and profitability
Your call center should be a model of efficiency. Is
it? Solve the Call Center Problem!
* Ineffective, low-productivity employees
* High employee burnout and turnover
* Absenteeism and tardiness
* Too much time spent on personnel problems
* Employees who require too much supervision
* Turnover in the new employee training phase The
* Reduce per-call costs
* Increase the number of calls
* Increase per-call sales volume
* Minimize complaints
* Add new clients
* Increase profitability
This is the technology you've been missing!